Incorrect Category Balance Sheet

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
LeahF
3 Posts
User
User

3Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Incorrect Category Balance Sheet

We have recently upgraded from AccountRight v19 to AccountRight 2019.2

All of our transactions are allocated a Category.

Now when I run the Category Balance Sheets it does not appear to include our transactions and the balances are way out!

Category Profit & Loss runs fine. As does consolidated profit & loss and balance sheets.

Is there a way to fix this?

3 REPLIES 3
Experienced Cover User BronwynHamster
152 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

152Posts

96Kudos

1Solutions

Re: Incorrect Category Balance Sheet

Good luck Leah,

I have been waiting 5 years for MYOB to fix this software bug, to no avail. They advised it would be fixed by 30th June 2019, but all quiet in the lead up to the D-Date.

Regards,

Bronwyn

LeahF
3 Posts
User
User

3Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Amazing Bronwyn!

Have you come up with a work around in the meantime?

Are you aware of any add-ons that can helP/

Thanks for your reply.

Experienced Cover User BronwynHamster
152 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

152Posts

96Kudos

1Solutions

Hi Leah,

There is no work around for processed transactions. There is however a simple work around for future processing. That is to pay Suppliers and Employees, Spend Money in separate EFT batches as this is where MYOB's bug lies. I might add MYOB has known this for a few years at least, yet do NOT offer details of the solution. Perhaps they find categories financially unviable given they charge for every file in the Cloud. 

You would have purchased your original Classic version of MYOB software. Therefore, the Classic version is yours to use FOC alongside the Live version. My two largest Clients still use the Classic version for all things accounting, with the exception of STP, which is recorded in the Live version and journalled back into the Classic version.

Best of luck!

Bronwyn

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post