Is this upgrade for everyone?

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
deeflet
Contributing Cover User
5 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Is this upgrade for everyone?

So ..... received the email regarding the new version of AccountRight and am wondering if this applies to people like me who are not subscibers? I'm currently using AccountRight Standard AU 2017.2.0 (Build 2017.2.20.2822) and it more than meets my requirements.

In my situation MYOB is the whole sledgehammer and walnut thing, but it is software that I understand and have used for many years and it is good to be able to hand my data to my accountant. I am using the software for two different entities and would only consider upgrading if I could continue to do so and at no cost.

So to summarise, am I part of the target group for this upgrade? Will I still be able to access both my files? And is this a genuinely free offer?

Cheers - David

1 REPLY 1
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Is this upgrade for everyone?

Hi @deeflet 

AcountRight subscriptions are required for phone support, access to the payroll tax tables, and live services. Upgrades are now delivered automatically to the PC Edition. As a result, users are not required to have an AccountRight subscription in place to receive those updates. This does mean that users on the AccountRight 20xx can download and install the latest version - AccountRight 2021.4, without an AccountRight subscription being in place.

I've also made sure that you are account is reflected of this change should you wish to take that up offer.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post