6 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

6Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Issues emailing through MYOB

I have been having issues emailing from MYOB since the last two updates. The issue being:

Invoices: Customer's are also not able to see company logo and critical information pertaining to their bill

Payslips: Employee's are also not able to see company logo and critical information pertaining to their pay

Statements:  Customer's are also not able to see company logo and critical information pertaining to their bill

I have been on the telephone to MYOB approximately 10 times to get this issue resolved and to no satisfaction/resolution.

Please....can someone else confirm this is happening & have you been able to get a resolution?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator Tracey_H
1,039 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,039Posts

142Kudos

130Solutions

Re: Issues emailing through MYOB

Hi @Harvest777 

Sorry to hear that you have been having problems with emails missing data. This was an issue that was resolved in 2019.4. If you have upgraded to 2019.4 can you please check that you have the latest build which is 2019.4.23.1762. You can check this by going to Help>>About MYOB AccountRight>>Build.

If you do have the lastest build can you please provide the following information:

• the last four digits of your serial number (found in Setup>>Company Information)
  • Company File Id (found in Help>>About MYOB AccountRight)
  • the custom form template name
  • the date/ID of the transaction
  • copies of the PDF if possible, these can be sent to me by private message 

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search