146 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

146Posts

124Kudos

0Solutions

Item Card - Number of Items per Selling Unit

Here's another one I just stumbled across- please see attached screenshot.

I am entering a new Item that is a "sell only". Actually it's frequently used comment that we add to some invoices.

When I press OK on this, I get the error as shown. It looks like it needs me to enter a number in the Number of Items per Selling Unit field. Trouble is, that field does not appear on the form.

What's the deal?

Ray 

Ray Jordan
AR2019.4_ItemCard_1.jpg
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
34,091 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

34,091Posts

4,570Kudos

4,970Solutions

Re: Item Card - Number of Items per Selling Unit

Hi @RayJordan 

I was unable to replicate that particular situation within my system and was able to create an item with I sell this item ticked only without being prompted to enter a Number of Items per Selling Unit.

So we can do further testing getting the exact steps you are using with that item would be appreciated i.e. are you creating it directly from the Item List or you are using the New function from the Sales Order window or another process? In addition to that, are you selecting I Inventory this item at any stage i.e. it is being ticked and then unticked? Does the previously created item have that option ticked?

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Highlighted
Experienced Cover User RayJordan
146 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

146Posts

124Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Item Card - Number of Items per Selling Unit

Hi @Steven_M,

I was attempting to create the new Item by clicking +New at the top left of the Items List. The one detail I omitted from my original post is that I used the "Copy From" button (bottom left of the Item Card) and selected an already existing Item (originally created some time ago in AR19.something) with the same basic information that I needed. I just now got the same error when replicating that method.

However, I did successfully (just now) create the Item without the error by entering the infomation manually instead of using the Copy From button. 

Ray Jordan

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post