MYOB AccountRight Enterprise v19 Upgrading to cloud version possible yet with negative stock function?

Highlighted
CISHBA
1 Post
User
Australia
CISHBA

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

MYOB AccountRight Enterprise v19 Upgrading to cloud version possible yet with negative stock function?

Hi,

We have a client who is using the AccountRight Enterprise version but needs to upgrade to the Cloud version soon, so that their Aroflo integration will still be supported.  They are using the negative stock function in the enterprise version, has the cloud version upgraded yet so that an upgrade is possible?   If not, can you confirm starting a new file is the only option at this stage?

Cheers,

Jen

3 REPLIES 3
MYOB Product Team Haydes
2,000 Posts
MYOB Product Team
Australia
Haydes
MYOB Product Team

6163Posts

1000Kudos

877Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: MYOB AccountRight Enterprise v19 Upgrading to cloud version possible yet with negative stock function?

Hi @CISHBA 

I suggest having a look at our post: Upgrading with Premier or Enterprise Features

I will mention that Negative Stock will not be included in the new software and we would recommend looking at alternative software such as MYOB Advance that can provide these kinds of features for your Inventory tracking.

That said, Multiple Currencies & Multiple Inventory Locations are currently being developed into the new program and is set to be fully released prior to the September 2019 Deadline.

I would also advise checking out the full Pre-Upgrade Cheat Sheet prior to upgrading to make sure you're fully ready for the new release.

Cheers,

Hayden (Ex-Moderator)
MYOB Product Team
Ultimate User gavin12345
2,000 Posts
Ultimate User
Australia
gavin12345
Ultimate User

2717Posts

2071Kudos

387Solutions

Re: MYOB AccountRight Enterprise v19 Upgrading to cloud version possible yet with negative stock function?

Hi @CISHBA 

FYI you can still upgrade the v19 Enterprise file to AR2018, it's just that you first need to switch of Negative Inventory. And as @Haydes wrote AR2018 will not be updated to support negative inventory - not sure why.

So if your client has to go to AR2018 and are having difficulty switching off the preference, send me a private message.

Regards

Gavin

ALLENS
2 Posts
Cover User
Australia
ALLENS
Cover User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

We were wondering why Negative Inventory was not going to be available in the new release? 

We spent thousands of dollars purchasing Enterprise to have this specific feature.  We constantly have to purchase items in for customers in our 4x4 Business.  We do not have all the 27,000 products in stock.  

We need the Negative Inventory Feature.  We do not need any of the other fancy features available in the Advance Program or do we need the features of the Exo programs.  

As MYOB is no longer going to support it's software that we are currently using (and paid good money for I might add) we would ask that the Negative Inventory Feature be a part of the new software.  I hear that Multiple Currencies have been enabled, but not the Negative Inventory Feature.  

If we are being forced to transfer to the new program due to lack of support, we should be able to use all the features that we paid for originally.

Could someone please let us know if and when this feature may be enabled.  If Multiple Currencies have been done, I see no reason why this should not be done also.

If you need to contact me directly, I would welcome that communication too.

Loren Allen

07 4092 3965

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post