MYOB AccountRight Plus & MYOB AccountRight Premier

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
ChloeCuffe
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

MYOB AccountRight Plus & MYOB AccountRight Premier

Hello, 

I’m after some information on MYOB AccountRight Plus and MYOB AccountRight Premier as I am new to MYOB and have never used it before. Are there any major important differences? In MYOB AccountRight Plus are you able to send BAS, PAYG & GST directly to the ATO from the software? 

1 REPLY 1
CloverQ
9,085 Posts
Former Staff
Australia
Former Staff

9,085Posts

0Kudos

1,386Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: MYOB AccountRight Plus & MYOB AccountRight Premier

Hi @ChloeCuffe 

The major difference between AccountRight Premier and AccountRight Plus is Premier can do multi-currency. Both of the can do online BAS and STP. Please check out this page for more details: 

Compare the features of the new AccountRight

The other major difference would be the cost, AccountRight Premier subscription supports Live services (work online, STP, Pay Superannuation, Bank feeds, In Tray, online emails, online payments etc) to be set up in 2 company files while Plus subscription supports 1. So depending on how many files you need to have Live services set up, Premier subscription may work out better for you, please feel free to give our sales or support team a call to discuss the best option for you.

Kind regards,
Clover

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search|Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post