MYOB Cloud upload error

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
AdamD_CBH
4 Posts
User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB Cloud upload error

We have been progressively moving a lot of our Company Files to the Cloud - and for the most part, it is seamless.

However, we have 6 Company Files that won't upload - we start the upload process from the Go Online (upload this file), click on Upload Now then get an error after a few seconds: "Unable to Upload, there was a problem uploading this file. A connection error may have occured. Please try again later."

Screen Shot 2022-12-15 at 2.38.10 pm.png

Previous to this, we have uploaded 14 Company Files without too much of an issue.

A few facts:

* We run off a 100/100 fibre connection, and rarely experience connectivity issues.

* We have 6 available AccountRight Live licences for these remaining files

* We are running 14 companies files successfully with the team using a mixture of Web and Desktop.

* We run AccountRight SE, and have auto updates turned on, so from this morning, we're on 2022.11, we've been trying these remaining files since Monday on. 2022.10.

The one thing I have noticed, is all the remaining files have the same Company File ID - one of the 14  files uploaded to the cloud has a Company File ID of 39. The remaining files all share the same Company File ID of 39, but are all seperate entities.

I've been speaking to MYOB support since Tuesday, but there's still no resolution, and the call disconnected earlier - and it's getting a bit frustrating to try and remedy the issue - which I believe is linked to the duplicated Company File ID across these remaining files.

Could someone please look into this further or escalate the issue? I have Task IDs available via PM if required.

Cheers,

Adam

3 REPLIES 3
Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Re: MYOB Cloud upload error

Hi @AdamD_CBH

Thanks for your post and details provided, and welcome to the Community Forum ! 

I'm happy to take a look into this for you, so I can investigate can you please retrieve the diagnostic log of the AccountRight file after you've attempted to upload the file online and attach it as a .TXT file to this thread. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

AdamD_CBH
4 Posts
User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Melisa,

Thanks for reaching out - please see attached log with multiple attempts to upload today.

Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Hi @AdamD_CBH

Thank you for that. You mentioned that the files all have the same file ID, can you please send me a private message with your product serial number so I can take a look into this further. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post