3 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

3Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB Speed

I am extremely disappointed with the upgrade of the new MYOB the only reason we had to upgrade was due to

the STP compliant.

It is so slow we have several companies set up on our MYOB and our work is taking a lot longer to process even just to look into a card, and when you are posting invoices is crazy.

Is there any reason it is so slow and will it be speeded up !!!!!!!

Thanks 

6 REPLIES 6
MYOB Moderator Theresa_D
1,902 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,902Posts

215Kudos

215Solutions

Re: MYOB Speed

Hi @LeuraPark 

I'm sorry to hear you've had a negative experience moving from the old version to AccountRight Live.  We are working on some solutions to improve the speed in future releases. 

In the interim, some users have had luck using the Speed and Performance Tips help article which assists with this.  It does vary for users and their setups. 

Apologies again for the inconvenience.  Feel free to utilize the forum if you have other inquiries or advice. 

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Ultimate User gavin12345
2,765 Posts
Ultimate User
Australia
Ultimate User

2,765Posts

2,116Kudos

389Solutions

Hi @LeuraPark 

By all means try the link posted by @Theresa_D  as it is important that the program and company file is excluded from anti virus scans. However apart from that there is not much that can be done.  AR2019 is slow and for many users, much slower than v19. Very small files (clearwater size) work at a tolerable level. Spend some time reading forum posts about speed or performance issues.

MYOB have already done all they can to speed it up. It suffers from poor design and development.  MYOB will eventually release a new replacement product, until then we all operate on 'go slow' mode. 

Regards

Gavin

Experienced Cover User someone
51 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

51Posts

29Kudos

1Solutions

@gavin12345 wrote:

Hi @LeuraPark 

MYOB have already done all they can to speed it up. It suffers from poor design and development.  MYOB will eventually release a new replacement product, until then we all operate on 'go slow' mode. 

Not so, as they have options to add facilities for database maintenance and purging. Here are some posts previously provided: https://community.myob.com/t5/AccountRight-Installing-and/Poor-Performance-and-SQL-Server-Compact-Da...

https://community.myob.com/t5/AccountRight-Sales-and-purchases/Online-Company-File-is-really-slow-to...

The second post makes mention of some overhaul, but this was back in April and still nothing else has been given or discussed.

51 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

51Posts

29Kudos

1Solutions

@Theresa_D wrote:

Hi @LeuraPark 

I'm sorry to hear you've had a negative experience moving from the old version to AccountRight Live.  We are working on some solutions to improve the speed in future releases. 

@Theresa_Dcan you please elaborate on the "working on some solutions to improve the speed"?

What are the solutions being looked at?

When will they be made available?

Have you engaged with existing clients to test the ideas or solutions being worked on?

Thanks

MYOB Moderator Theresa_D
1,902 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,902Posts

215Kudos

215Solutions

Hi @someone 

@Theresa_Dcan you please elaborate on the "working on some solutions to improve the speed"?---I am not on the team working on this so am unable to elaborate/provide details on the specific solutions

What are the solutions being looked at? See above

When will they be made available? No ETA at this time

Have you engaged with existing clients to test the ideas or solutions being worked on? As far as I'm aware there are clients being consulted on this. 

Unfortunately I do not have more information at this time but users will be notified of changes. Feel free to utilize the forum if you have other inquiries or advice. 

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

51 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

51Posts

29Kudos

1Solutions

@Theresa_D wrote:

Hi @someone 

Feel free to utilize the forum if you have other inquiries or advice. 

@Theresa_D, there is no need to add comments like this to your posts, as they come across as condesending.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post