4 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB accounting right updates

I read from the latest updates that alerts will not be sent for future updates. Our organisation  uses the terminal server. Everytime when we receive an alert for updates , we have to manually install the new update using MSI installation . The alert will be essential for us especailly when the old version is decommsioned very quickly !

Can someone from MYOB respsond about alerts for future updates?

Connie Yue, Sisters of Mercy Parramatta 

1 REPLY 1
Tracey_H
MYOB Moderator
11,382 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

11,382Posts

1,343Kudos

1,701Solutions

Re: MYOB accounting right updates

Hi @ConnieY2150 

Thanks for your post. We release AccountRight versions around the middle of each month. You can bookmark this Help Article, AccountRight releases, to be kept up-to-date with release information.

We also update this Community Forum blog post, AccountRight Releases, with the intended release date a week before the release.

With regard to decommissioning versions, we keep the two most recent versions in the cloud. The current version is 2022.8, which means that 2022.7 will not be decommissioned until the next version is released. 2022.6 will be decommissioned on 20 September 2022. The Community Forum blog post, AccountRight Scheduled Decommissions, has dates and information on this.

You can subscribe to both Community Forum blog posts to be notified when those posts are updated.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post