Migrating data file from AccountRight Premier v19.13 to AccountRight Plus AU 2019.1 version?

Contributing User Mizan2195
6 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Migrating data file from AccountRight Premier v19.13 to AccountRight Plus AU 2019.1 version?

Can I upgrade/migrate my company data file from AccountRight Premier v19.13 to AccountRighy Plus AU 2019.1 version

3 REPLIES 3
6 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Can I upgrade/migrate my company data file from AccountRight Premier v19.13 to AccointRight Plus 2019.1 version? Regards Mizan

Highlighted
Ultimate Partner GDay53
2,399 Posts
Ultimate Partner
Australia
Ultimate Partner

2,399Posts

2,201Kudos

0Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Migrating data file from AccountRight Premier v19.13 to AccountRight Plus AU 2019.1 version?

@Mizan2195 

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find plenty of useful information.

The simple answer is yes you can.

Do you have a current subscription, if yes then go to my.myob and download and run the latest installer 2019.2.

When the installer has finished, double click on the icon so you get the Welcome window.

Then down the left side you click on Upgarde a Company File.

At the bottom of the first window there is "Don't have an interent connection" click on this to give you the choice to upgrade offline. Tick the box for I want to upgrade offline.

From there you just follow the prompts find the file you want to up grade and upgrade.

As your file is then off line once upgraded and checked you would need to click on the purple box bottom right to move the file online, or if you want you could remain offline.

If my response to your query and has helped, please mark my post as a solution to help others in the future.
Graeme Day
Registered BAS Agent #24745540
First Class Accounts Clayfield
Mobile: 0402 841 627
gday@firstclassaccounts.com
MYOB Certified Consultant
MYOB Diamond Partner
6 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Is it possible to consolidate 2 data files ( 1 in Aust & 1 in NZ) into one file in AUD at the month end. We are 2 small companies of same group. Each uses its domicile currency.

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post