Australia
Agrifix
Cover User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Missing Invoices since upgrading to the new AccountRight

Hi

I recently upgraded to accountright 2018.4 and am trying to process some payments.

I am missing the last three entered invoices. They do not appear anywhere.

Does anyone have any idea where i can start to fix this ??

Thankyou

3 REPLIES 3
MYOB Moderator Hayden_B
5,586 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
Hayden_B
MYOB Moderator

5586Posts

839Kudos

786Solutions

Re: Missing Invoices since upgrading to the new AccountRight

Hi @Agrifix

I'm assuming you recently moved from an older AccountRight (V19 or older) and the upgrade didn't show these Invoices.

Can I ask how you chose to upgrade the file? As in did you elect to upgrade this offline or online?

If you chose to upgrade this online, this can take a few hours to upgrade and in that time any new data you enter won't come across as it will only upgrade the file that was uploaded. Once the file has upgraded, you would need to re-enter this data for it to show.

If you had entered this data AFTER the upgrade, this should be captured by the Journal Security Audit report when it was created and if it was ever deleted/edit. You can find this report by going to: Reports > Index to Reports > Accounts > Scroll all the way down.

Agrifix
2 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Agrifix
Cover User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hayden, Hi and thankyou

The data was entered long before the upgrade.

I backed up onto a usb some files for my accountant. He worked on it and sent me a usb  back to restore from

He was using a newer version od MYOB, so i had to upgrade so that i could restore the file.

Yesterday i realised whilst trying to input some payments that i ahve missing invoices.

I'm not great at this stuff  and i have absoloutely no idea about how to go about fixing this

Regards Lisa

MYOB Moderator Hayden_B
5,586 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
Hayden_B
MYOB Moderator

5586Posts

839Kudos

786Solutions

Hi @Agrifix

Ultimately the way forward is to get the Invoices back. Upgrading would only create a copy of your file in the latest version and you can still open your older files in the old MYOB version.

I would be opening the old version to view those Invoices you made and then re-create these Invoices in the latest version as this sounds like it would be the quickest way to a solution.

The other way would be to go through the Upgrade Process again, this would involve removing any current file you have upgraded and then re-upgrading. Any new data that was entered would need to be re-entered, but it sounds like this was not a recent upgrade and might not be the best way forward.

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post