Moving MYOB online

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
MCorp
4 Posts
User
User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Moving MYOB online

We currently have an MYOB Account Right Live Premier subscription but don't have our files online.  I've tried to search this topic but seem to be getting conflicting answers.

We need to put 2 companies online to comply with the STP2 requirements.

Do we need to buy an additional subscription or does our current subscription allow us to put 2 files online.

3 REPLIES 3
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Re: Moving MYOB online

Hi @MCorp 

Thanks for your post. A subscription is required for each online company file. However, if you can send me the following information in private message I'll be happy to check your account:

• serial number
  • Company file IDs that you want to put online (Help>>MYOB AccountRight)
  • primary contact name
  • primary email address

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

gavin12345
Ultimate User
4,954 Posts
Ultimate User
Australia
Ultimate User

4,954Posts

1,000Kudos

633Solutions

Hi @Tracey_H 

I thought a Premier subscription as mentioned by @MCorp allows for 2 company files online? Can you please clarify.

Regards

Gavin

(gavinw222@gmail.com)
gavin12345
Ultimate User
4,954 Posts
Ultimate User
Australia
Ultimate User

4,954Posts

1,000Kudos

633Solutions

Hi @MCorp 

Normally a Premier subscription allows for 2 online files - subject to confirmation from @Tracey_H .

If you are unable to upload, it is possible either you are not set as File Owner and so cannot upload, or another possibility is someone may have uploaded 2 files earlier and then stopped using those online files. MYOB will need to remove the existing online files before you can upload updated copies.

FYI some users are reluctant to store their files online due to security and or performance concerns. MYOB through STP Phase 2 however is forcing them. If you don't want to store your files online just for STP, you can continue to use your files offline (locally) and use other methods of complying with STP Phase 2. There are numerous options available. For example STP Creator was specifically designed for MYOB files (works with AR2022  offline files) and does not require any data re-entry. Cost $222 annually for up to 20 employees.

Regards

Gavin

(gavinw222@gmail.com)

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post