Online File Upload Error

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Online File Upload Error

Hi,

I uploaded our MYOB file from onsite to online yesterday, but received an error saying that it had failed. However, when logging on to MYOB Online, the file appears to be there. I can open it and everything appears to be ok. How can I be certain there are no issues with it?

Just need some peace of mind before we start using it.

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
37,527 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

37,527Posts

5,095Kudos

5,502Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Online File Upload Error

Hi @ryanclements 

Occasionally, we see clients encounter a connection or similar error when uploading a company file to the cloud. For more cases, it is a false error message and the company file has uploaded successfully. 

The recommendation is to go to Open a Company File>>Online to see if that company file is listed. If that company file opens in without error then you should be good to go. As an added recommendation I always encourage clients to review the file just to make sure that its the current file i.e. does it have the last few transactions that you have entered? If you open the Bank Register does it show the transactions you expect to see?

From what I can see of that file it does appear to have uploaded successfully at our end.

Do let us know if you require further assistance.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post