Highlighted
riversideadmin2
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Printing cheques stopped working

Can someone please help, i cannot print cheques it has just started hapenning  and i updated a while ago and it was working but just stopped.

i go to print cheques, tick the cheque, print then choose the tray i put the preprinted cheques in then hit print and it just closes.

i go back in and it is there as an uprinted cheque.  i can print anything else in MYOB just not the cheques

I need a solution asap, as i print many cheques and MYOB is just getting worse with all the gliches.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator Melisa_D
1,209 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,209Posts

77Kudos

94Solutions

Re: Printing cheques stopped working

Hi @riversideadmin2

Thank you for your post. I can see one of our agents have given you a call back in regards to this today, and have provided you with the current work around. 

Feel free to come back to the Community Forum if you have anymore questions, we are more than happy to assist.

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Highlighted
riversideadmin2
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Printing cheques stopped working

Thank you Melissa, but i came up with my own solution, realising it was the payroll liabilty's section that would not let cheques print, and i really needed this cheque so when i realised that normal cheques were printing,  i entered the tax liability as a purchease then went to pay bills entered the cheque went to print cheques and it worked.

Regards Michelle

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post