Partner Zone
Partner Zone

Reactive cancelled bank feed

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
SGTT
3 Posts
Cover User
SGTT
Cover User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Reactive cancelled bank feed

Hi MYOB team,

I cancelled a bank feed from CBA account to my cheque account in MYOB. Now I would like to link the bank feed from same account of CBA again to that account. I have tried many times to add a bank account function. However, this CBA account status is still "Cancelled". Please help me.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
31,040 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

31040Posts

3923Kudos

4521Solutions

Re: Reactive cancelled bank feed

Hi @SGTT

Having a look at your account from what I can see the bank feed for that CBA account has been cancelled and you would need to reapply for that bank account should you need access.

You mentioned in your post that you unable to do that and it was showing as cancelled at your end. Can you give us an indication of where exactly you are seeing that as being cancelled and what is stopping you from reapplying for that feed?

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

SGTT
3 Posts
Cover User
SGTT
Cover User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Steven,

Thank for your reply.

In Manage Bank Accounts window, it shows the status is "Cancelled". When I try to "Add or remove a bank account" function, MYOB sends me to MYOB bank feed page. In that page, it also shows that the CBA account' status is "Cancelled". Then I click on "Add more bank accounts" and go through the process from MYOB to CBA net bank. At the end, in this page "https://bankfeeds.myob.com/#/positive_response?_k=eifrme" it shows "Application Submitted","Great work! Your application is now being processed.,"Thank you for submitting your application. You can go ahead and close this tab -- we'll be in touch!".

And waiting for few weeks, the status of CBA bank account in MYOB Account Right software is still "Cancelled", I have tried Check/update status function many times but the status is the same. Also I have not received any email from MYOB about the bank feed.

Kind Regards,

Loui

SGTT Pty Ltd

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
31,040 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

31040Posts

3923Kudos

4521Solutions

Hi @SGTT

I've lodged a ticket with our internal team to take a look at your application for those feeds. I'll be in touch once I have heard back from that team.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
31,040 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

31040Posts

3923Kudos

4521Solutions

Hi @SGTT

I understand that the team have reviewed your bank feed and have been unable to find that application thus have suggested that you do reapply for those feeds. If you are having trouble applying for those feeds do choose to select the option to be emailed the form and complete the paper to submit the request through that method

If you do have any further enquiries don't hesitate to post on the Forum again.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post