User
br62
User

1Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Reconciliation report

Serial number .

I called the 24/4/19 and wait for a long time. When finally got someone on the line, the anwer that I received was MYOB had a problem with the server????. She transferred me to someone else because I didnt get a satisfactory solution and I still waiting.

My question was when I do my reconciliation and I select print report before reconciling, that report is missing the account number, only shows the name of the account. I need to fix this.

After reconciling if I go through reports and print out the last reconciliation for that account it comes correctly. Why is this and how can I fix it?

I am totaly frustated with the amount we paid and with the poor service we receive.

1 REPLY 1
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
31,099 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

31099Posts

3931Kudos

4528Solutions

Re: Reconciliation report

Hi @br62 

Sorry to hear that you have had that experience.

I've done some testing in regards to the Reconciliation Report in AccountRight 2019.1 and can confirm I have been able to replicate what you are describing. As a result, I've passed it onto our team to investigate further and raise for a future update to the program.

Currently, as a workaround you could look at using the Index to Reports>>Bank reconciliation report to show that particular account number.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post