Report Formatting -

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
sharecaremyob
Experienced User
14 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

14Posts

3Kudos

1Solutions

Report Formatting -

Hi Everyone, 

We are setting up our new report styles in MYOB Accoutright Live (web version). 

Plenty of great features in Styles and report packs - however what we really need to be able to do is make the lines darker. 

As an example - the P&L report : there are lines which seperates the expense codes, we want to make the lines darker, they are very faint in comparison to the old desktop version of the report. 

We've already tried the styles features which make darker highlights of account headers. Thats great, but not compeltely what we want. 

Any tips please?

Thankyou

1 REPLY 1
SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Re: Report Formatting -

Hi @sharecaremyob 

While there are some additional functions when accessing AccountRight in a browser, I can see that the reports are indeed different (for more about the reports in the browser see AccountRight browser reporting features). 

The workarounds I would suggest are:

1. Use AccountRight in the browser, but switch to the desktop when you need to run this report
  2. Open the report then click Export to Excel, then open the exported file and adjust the lines on the report using borders

We're still working on the features available in browser so please feel free to add any suggestions to the AccountRight Ideas Exchange.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post