STP v2 changeover

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
mistyben
Experienced User
51 Posts
Experienced User
Australia
Experienced User

51Posts

63Kudos

0Solutions

STP v2 changeover

Steven_M

Hi Steven

My post this morning only voiced legitimate concerns - and I object to it being removed

I've been a MYOB user, professional partner and recommender since 1999.

This isn't the way I expect to be treated by MYOB

5 REPLIES 5
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Re: Forced to move ONLINE to use STP Phase 2 and Server Edition 2022.4 Automatic Updates

Hi @mistyben 

We have updated our MYOB Community Forum Rules of Participation. Your particular post was not in accordance with those updated rules.

If you would like to discuss this matter further you are welcome to send me a private message on this Forum. 

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

mistyben
Experienced User
51 Posts
Experienced User
Australia
Experienced User

51Posts

63Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Forced to move ONLINE to use STP Phase 2 and Server Edition 2022.4 Automatic Updates

Hi Steven

Can't MYOB see that theyre alienating all the loyal followers/users/professional partners et al who have legitimate concerns over the STPv2 release and all it's problems to date

I think it would be only fair to let everyone know why the transition to STP v2 has been paused.  

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Hi @mistyben 

As you have hinted at, we have paused transitions to STP 2. This is while we make some improvements to the system for users. We'll have more information on when that will be available through Help Article: Getting ready for STP Phase 2.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

gavin12345
Ultimate User
4,953 Posts
Ultimate User
Australia
Ultimate User

4,953Posts

1,000Kudos

633Solutions

Re: STP v2 changeover

Hi @mistyben 

Yes it seems MYOB have become increasingly 'touchy' about anything but positive comments about their software.

I too have had several posts deleted - in one post, the moderator's response was incorrect, I simply questioned the moderator and suggested he double check the response as it seemed it contradicted the ATO rules - I thought my wording was polite. Post was deleted!!! 

Regards

Gavin

(gavinw222@gmail.com)
mistyben
Experienced User
51 Posts
Experienced User
Australia
Experienced User

51Posts

63Kudos

0Solutions

Re: STP v2 changeover

Hi Gavin

I remember so well with fond memories when I used to be able to ring MYOB in Burwood.  The staff were helpful resourceful and courteous.  Having been a stauch MYOB advocate/user/professional partner since before the millenium, I find it truly disappointing the way we are all treated now

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post