Partner Zone
Partner Zone

Stop Wrapping when modifying column size in reports

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Prisbel
1 Post
Cover User
Australia
Prisbel
Cover User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Stop Wrapping when modifying column size in reports

I am trying to modify Sales (Saleperson Summary) report.  We have recently upgraded from V19, and now fonts must be different as this report is now cutting off two columns, so I am adjusting column width but the Name column wants to wrap onto two lines.  I only want on one line and for text to cut off rather than wrap.  Or change fonts in body text if possible.  Any ideas?  Thanks

1 REPLY 1
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
2,000 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

31473Posts

4101Kudos

4583Solutions

Re: Stop Wrapping when modifying column size in reports

Hi @Prisbel

AccountRight 2018 will work on the principle that if you have a record on a report then the full record will be displayed. For example, if you are running the Sales [Saleperson Summary] report and reduce the Name column, the reduced information will flow through to the next line of the report so it can be fully displayed. Unlike the AccountRight Classic (v19) version that information is not truncated.

If that information is required to be truncated, you would be looking at sending that report to Excel before adjusting the columns and other display before printing.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post