Unable to access Company file after subscription upgrade to AccountRight Premier

Globalnomads
4 Posts
User

4Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Unable to access Company file after subscription upgrade to AccountRight Premier

Hi,

We recently upgraded our AccountRight Live subscription to AccountRight Premier Live and we are now no longer able to access our company file.

Once the latest version of AccountRight is installed, we open MYOB and enter in credentials as normal, select the latest company file; then we get the message "Company file can't be found". The message then asks to open the library browser.

Once we open the AccountRight Library and 'Online' is selected we receive the next message that we don't have any company files online yet...??

We have been working for months now using an online file and now it all seems to have simply vanished and we have no way to access our online compny file we have been working with...??

Could anyone please assist with how to get our new subscription running and access our company file?

We don't have the latest offline company file i.e. the regular offline backup as we had been working with the Live Online version and had thought this had been backed up in the cloud. We are now very worried the file is lost and not accessable anymore since the subscription upgrade. I have tried to see if there maybe an alternate online login to our company file without using the installed software, but i'm not sure if this is possible.....

We were not told by the MYOB sales person providing the upgrade to do anything with our company file, but to simple follow the instructions sent via email to transition to Premier which we have done. It simply had the following links to work through and we are still unale to access our company file...message received is shown below.

You can access the download(s) for your product from the address(es) shown below - just copy and paste the address into your web browser.

<<Links removed>>

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.

Dan

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
34,004 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

34,004Posts

4,563Kudos

4,959Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Unable to access Company file after subscription upgrade to AccountRight Premier

Hi @Globalnomads 

Looking at the situation, it appears that the company file was removed from the cloud during that subscription upgrade. Typically, this would not be an issue, however, around the time of that subscription upgrade, we did encounter an error with that process so apologies as it appears you may have been caught up with that.

The good news is that we have been able to reinstate the company file and you should be able to see the company file located in the cloud once again. However, unfortunately, the company file that we have had to reinstate is from the 17th December. So, if you have had recorded any transactions or changes in the company file since that date these would need to be re-entered into the current file. While we do understand that this impact could have although after reviewing all options and this is the best course of action to get that file back in the cloud for you. 

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Highlighted
Globalnomads
4 Posts
User

4Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Unable to access Company file after subscription upgrade to AccountRight Premier

Good Morning Steven,

Thank you for your assistance and support. This has been a great relief to have the company file back again. I have logged in this morning and we are now able to work on the company file.

I have been away for a few days so the last transaction on the 17th December is correct so it seems we have not missed any entries which is also fantastic news!

Thank you for your assistance, it is greatly appreciated.

All the best for Christmas and the New Year!

Kind regards,

Daniel

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post