Cover User
Australia
SteveWark
Cover User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Updating Trial system in Cloud

We uploaded and converted our on-premises MYOB V19 to cloud base Accountright in early Feb 2019 but only as a trial so our business could test and confirm the cloud based version would work for them.

We now want to go live with the cloud based Accountright but I'm unsure how to replace the existing cloud based company file with our current v19 on-premises version.

We are looking to go live from 1st May in the cloud based system.

Can I take the v19 company file and upgrade it to current Accountright version, then use this upgraded version to update the current test comanyfile we have in the cloud?

1 REPLY 1
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
31,099 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

31099Posts

3931Kudos

4528Solutions

Re: Updating Trial system in Cloud

Hi @SteveWark 

There are various ways to deal with the situation. 

You should be able to do it all manually yourself. The process of which would be to select Upgrade a Company file in AccountRight 2019 and select to Upgrade the file locally (tickbox on first screen of the upgrade process). Once that migration has been completed, you would take a backup of that local file and restore into the cloud.

The other option, probably my recommendation if it's just a test file, would be we look at removing that current file from the cloud so you can upload that "new" file to the cloud. I've sent you a private message on doing that should you wish to go through that option.

Note: I don't have access to know what file it is on what serial number so there may be alternative options.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post