Australia
KINGAIR02
Contributing User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Upgrade from V2014.3 to V19.9

I am using Account Right Plus Au V.2014.3.16.5484 and would like to transfer all data to Account Right V19.9

Is this possible?

3 REPLIES 3
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
2,000 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

31525Posts

4115Kudos

4594Solutions

Re: Upgrade from V2014.3 to V19.9

Hi @KINGAIR02

Once a company file has been used in a higher version of the program i.e. AccountRight 20xx it is not able to migrate to a previous version i.e. AccountRight Classic (v19).

If that is required, we would recommend setting a date to get your account, customer and supplier balances as at. You can then create a new file in AccountRight Classic (V19) and enter that balance information via Setup>>Balances or the Easy Setup Assistant.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Contributing User KINGAIR02
3 Posts
Contributing User
Australia
KINGAIR02
Contributing User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

I am currently using V2014.3 but have another Version 19.9 and would like to update the 2014 file into the 2019 software. 

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
2,000 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

31525Posts

4115Kudos

4594Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Hi @KINGAIR02 

As indicated in my previous reply on this thread, AccountRight 20xx (includes v2014) company files are not able to be migrated/upgrade to AccountRight Classic v19 (includes v19.9). You would be looking at creating a new company file in AccountRight Classic and entering that balance information should you wish to use AccountRight v19.9 going forward.

If you are referring to AccountRight 2019 (which AccountRight 2019.2.1 is the latest version), to upgrade that AccountRight 2014 company file you would select to open that file in the new version (AccountRight 2019.2) and it will prompt you to upgrade the file to the desired version.

Do check out Which MYOB product do I have? to determine what version you are looking at moving the company file to.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post