3 Posts
User
Australia

3Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Upgrade to Accountright Plus

I have just upgraded from the old 2007 version of myob to the online version of accountright plus.  In fact, our accountants have set up our new registration and we have received a trial serial number.

I have downloaded the software, spoken to a technician and upgraded my existing data file offline.

This has now created a file in my library with all my data as a read only file (and also has my old serial number).

There is also another company file on the cloud which was set up on registration and contains none of my company data (with the new serial number)

After numerous unhelpful phone calls, and repeating myself, I need your assistance to have the company file on the cloud deleted so that I can have my myob file with all my data changed to the cloud.

The file with all my data says there are - 0 workstations licensed in Company Information.

The file with no data on the cloud has - 1 workstation Licenced in Company Information.

I am upable to invoice or do anything while I only have read only access.

I used chrome to download and am on Product Accountright Plus AU 2019.1.0

Build:2019.1.22.366

2 REPLIES 2
MYOB Moderator CloverQ
7,207 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
MYOB Moderator

7,207Posts

508Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Upgrade to Accountright Plus

Hi @Panzie23 

I'm happy to look into it for you, for that I've sent you a forum private message requesting the account details.

Could you please respond to that so I can check it further? You can find the message by clicking on your avatar from the top right corner, then click on the mail icon.

Cheers,
Clover

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator CloverQ
7,207 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
MYOB Moderator

7,207Posts

508Kudos

0Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Upgrade to Accountright Plus

Hi @Panzie23 

Thank you so much for providing all the information. I'm glad to hear the correct file is now uploaded online, after the incorrect ones are removed and de-activated. Appreciate the update!

Please do not hesitate to post again at any time if you ever need our assistance again. 

Cheers,
Clover

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post