Arbed63
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Upgrading from v19 to Account Right Live

I am trying to upgrade my v19 file to Account Right Live. I have proceeded to where a popup window requires a Subscription. I have one. Another window requires a Serial No. I have one. But MYOB doesn't seem to recognise them and won't allow me to progress. I spent over an hour on the phone to MYOB yesterday and couldn't sit and wait any longer so I hung up. I have watched the upgrade video and read the 'how to' and they offer no help at all. HELP!! PLEASE!!

1 REPLY 1
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,267 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,267Posts

4,284Kudos

0Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Upgrading from v19 to Account Right Live

Hi @Arbed63 

Typically, you would encounter a subscription required message when you attempted to upload/migrate a company file due to the fact that your allocated AccountRight subscriptions for your serial number are being used by another cloud file or live service.

In the case of serial number ending in 2360, we are showing as have a company file already located in the cloud. From what I can see it was uploaded back in 2014. So I would assume it was an older copy of the company file that was uploaded at some stage. Based on what I would imagine this file is not required now and you are needing that v19 file migrated to be in the cloud. As such, I have sent you a private message on the Forum to arrange for that company file to be removed from the cloud.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post