3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Urgent: Subscription expired

Hi team,

My 30 days trial was expired. Then I paid to renew then I found I still couldn't access my online profile (read only). This is because there is a new company profile created. Could you help me to renew my old company profile? I called support team but they said I haven't saved an ONLINE backup which is weird because I only use online cloud function, not in local file. Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
MYOB Moderator
38,153 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

38,153Posts

5,182Kudos

5,598Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Urgent: Subscription expired

Hi @liw63786 

Looking at your accounts it does appear that you do have two accounts with us, the trial serial number and the paid subscription serial number. 

Generally, with that situation, you want to open the company file and go Help>>Change Serial Number. This will allow you to change the serial number in the AccountRight 2020.2 company file to move that company file across to the new serial number.

Note: If the company file is stored in the cloud that Change Serial Number option may be not available at which point you want to go to File>>Backup and take a backup of the company file. Once restored locally (File>>Restore>>Restore online into a library on my computer), that Change Serial Number option should be available for selection.

Do let us know how you get on and if you require further assistance.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Highlighted
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Steven,

Thanks for replying. I tried your suggestion. Yes Help-change serial number didn't work for online profile. So I tried your second suggestion to back up from trial account of the read only company file. Then restored this backup from local library. During this time, I didn't restore successfully because my previous read only company file is in version 2019.4 and required to upgraded to 2020.2. So before I was able to continue, there were already a number of company files in local library. I was able to use the last one of the restore file to continue. Then there was an error message "maximum number of company files activiated", which stopped me from proceeding. I'm not sure whether this is due to couple of restoring files I just mentioned, or possibily earlier, I created a company file under new paid subscription. In this new company file, there is no data only company file set up essentials. 

Could you help me urgently to delete the company files activiated so that I can change serial number? Thank you.

Highlighted
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

@Steven_M Hi Steven, I forgot to mention you in a post. Please refer to my last post. Please help with this urgently. Appreciate it.

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
38,153 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

38,153Posts

5,182Kudos

5,598Solutions

Hi @liw63786 

As we do need to confirm some company information and provide some Terms and Conditions before we can arrange for that deactivation of a company file, I have sent you a Forum private message.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post