8 Posts
Contributing User
Davedog
Contributing User

8Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

We’re here to help 7 days a week?

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to contact MYOB in order to receive any support? I have contacted the (overseas) call centre on 2 occasions, the noise level in the call centre on the first attempt was so loud I could barely make out what the rep was saying to me and he dismissed the fact that I cannot get downloads through

my Accountright desktop any more even though I have a current subscription for this and told me I would need to change to their new online version. 

After checking out the costs online I noticed that the new online version is being offered at $70 for the first 3 months which then goes up to $140. Again I called support to discuss this but unfortunately I had a great deal of difficulty explaining this issue to the lady I spoke with who kept asking me random questions that were completely irrelevant to my issue.

I then called the sales number and strangely enough got straight through to a call centre in Australia but have now been on hold for 1hour and 17minutes. In the meantime I started an live chat and have now been waiting 51 minutes with no response, perhaps not so live.

So.... if anyone has any ideas about the best way to contact MYOB i would greatly appreciate it. I pay a hefty price each year and have rarely had to contact MYOB but this is beyond a joke.

4 REPLIES 4
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
29,737 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

29737Posts

3639Kudos

4369Solutions

Re: We’re here to help 7 days a week?

Hi @Davedog 

I'm sorry to hear that you have had that experience in attempting to contact our phone-based teams. When you do contact our phone-based team you will be connected with the next available agent who will be able to assist with your call or pass you across to the necessary team further assist with your enquiry.

With that being said, if you do have any enquiry you are welcome to post it on this Form, I'm sure the MYOB Community would be happy to assist with it.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Contributing User Davedog
8 Posts
Contributing User
Davedog
Contributing User

8Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Customer Complaint

Having been a customer of MYOB for over 10 years and never needing to utilise your customer support I am utterly appalled at the level of assistance offered. I have contacted support numerous times in the last 2 weeks and waited many hours on hold. When I do get through the level of support I am receiving is not what I would wish for. I tried using Live Chat tonight and after about 40 minutes I got through to Tanya who told me that she was going to bring up my file. After waiting another half an hour with a few texts from myself to ask if she was still there, Tanya disconnected from the complete lack of chat that we were having. Yet another hour completely wasted. I have posted on the community forum and will have to wait to see if I get any response, but after having paid $1580 for membership which to my knowledge is supposed to include support I am feeling completely ripped off. The upgrade from MYOB Account right enterprise to the online Accountright 2019 has caused countless problems for my business, all the features that are supposed to save time are having the inverse effect. In particular I am having problems with MYOB bank feeds and online payments but cannot get any help. I have also sent an email to Feedback but have thus far not received an answer so.... if anyone has any idea who I can direct my dissatisfaction to or how I can receive help with a very glitchy product without wasting hours and hours of my working day I would really appreciate it. On the plus side, it seems that MYOB can take payments out of my bank account without any issues even when no money was owing, so well done MYOB - you got one thing right!! Thank you.
Contributing User Davedog
8 Posts
Contributing User
Davedog
Contributing User

8Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Steven thank you for your response. Sadly after waiting to speak to your overseas call center I can barely hear above the noise being made in the room. This makes it very difficult to discuss any issues and the staff are reluctant to listen to anything and just want to read what is written on their cards. Today I spent nearly two hours on the phone to be told that the issue I was having was not possible. Another complete waste of time. Another 1 hour plus on Live Chat yielded Tanya, who despite being interested enough to ask for my serial number and name then told me she was going to pull up my file, disappeared and finally disconnected some 40 minutes later without the slightest bit of help or even any conversation whatsoever. So again, I ask how is it possible to get any help? I have tried calling and I have tried Live Chat, I have posted on the forums but am not sufficiently confident that I will receive a response. Since upgrading to the online platform I have spent more time trying to sort out issues than i have spent running my business. If it carries on like this then I can just cancel my subscription as i will no longer have a business to run.
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
29,737 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

29737Posts

3639Kudos

4369Solutions

Hi @Davedog 

Sorry to hear that you have had that experience with our live-chat team. As indicated, you are always welcome to post on the Community Forum. I've answered your Forum posts: "the delivery status of some emails may take a few hours to update"Online Payments Automatically closing but applied to the wrong account

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post