Xero to MYOB

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Fok156
4 Posts
User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Xero to MYOB

We have changed from Xero to MYOB. The Convert 2 MYOB organisation did the change over but I am now unable to contact them with regard to the switch.  When we switched we had $10,000 in our Sales but they have allocated $74,000 to Sales.  I have checked what has been done and they used the General Journal to allocate all the transactions but any of the transactions that were not purchases were allocated to Sales.  How do I rectify this.  Do I just remove all the GJ entries and start again with end of year balances and then add each Sale and Purchase separately.

1 REPLY 1
SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Re: Xero to MYOB

Hi @Fok156 

We recommend seeking advice from a financial advisor after conversion as the converter brings all the transactions through to MYOB as General Journals, rather than as Sales and Purchases. 

For more information on what is included please refer to the Convert2MYOB FAQ page. 

There is also a contact form on the Contact Us section of their website if you have any more questions.

Hope that helps. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post