Contributing Cover User
tanyacg
Contributing Cover User

7Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

rolling back to previous version

Hi, 

I currently have a company file in accountright 2018.14 (live) and have several licenses for Accountright v19.15 Plus. 

I no longer need the file using the 2018.14 live subscription to be accessed by multiple people but have another companyn file in accountfight v 19.14 Plus that I need to be accessed by multiple users across multiple locations.  Can I transfer the file using the live version to a 19.14 compatible file and upgrade the other file to the 2018.14?  Thanks

1 REPLY 1
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
29,795 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

29795Posts

3649Kudos

4376Solutions

Re: rolling back to previous version

Hi @tanyacg

Once a company file has been upgraded to AccountRight 20xx you are unable to move that company file to a previous version of the software i.e. AccountRight Classic (v19). If that is required, you would be looking at using the pre-upgraded company file in the older version (AccountRight v19) and re-entering all the data that you have entered into the AccountRight 20xx company file into that pre-upgraded file. 

Alternatively, depending on your licence, you could move that company file locally and continue to use that file with AccountRight 20xx, just in a local format. To move a company file locally you would open that file online and go File>>Backup and take a backup of the online file. Once completed, you would go File>>Restore and select to restore that file in your local library. 

If you do intend to have that company file stored locally and another file on the cloud we would need to be looking at removing that file from the cloud at our end as well so you can upload that new file. To arrange for this can you send me a private message on the Forum with the serial number of the file and company file ID (Help>>About AccountRight). You can send me a private message on the Forum by selecting my username @Steven_M and selecting Send a Message (right-hand side).

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post