trying to login to the online file but errors

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
kjm
Trusted Cover User
160 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

160Posts

18Kudos

2Solutions

trying to login to the online file but errors

I am the owner of the file and can login into my.myob.com and view and assign everyones permissions and access etc but when I try and open the file using myob I gert the following error 

I done all usual things  restarted machine, check latest version, no intnernet issues etc...what is going on?

all my employees can get to it

Capture.PNG
Capture20.PNG
7 REPLIES 7
Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Re: trying to login to the online file but errors

Hi @kjm

Thanks for your post. Our team are aware that some customers may be experiencing performance issues with MYOB Business, this would mean that users using the AccountRight web browser version may experience the same. This is currently being investigated.

Further updates on this will be made on our MYOB Status page

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

kjm
Trusted Cover User
160 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

160Posts

18Kudos

2Solutions

@Melisa_D thanks for your reply but pretty sure it is not a "performance issue" it happens immediatly after I have entered my email to login to my online file. Doesnt really have the signs of a "performance issue"

Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Hi @kjm

By looking at your first screenshot I assumed you were signing into the browser version through the browser. If you're signing into your file via AccountRight and receiving the Connection error still, please follow our Help Article Error: Connection error that has information and instructions on what to check. 

If this still doesn't work after troubleshooting the Help Article, please retrieve the Diagnostic log of the AccountRight file and attach it as a .TXT file to this thread so I can take a look into it further. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

kjm
Trusted Cover User
160 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

160Posts

18Kudos

2Solutions

EDIT: I can login in into the online web browser file but as soon as I do it comes up with a message saying I do not have permission to the dashboard (see attached) but I am able to access all the menus and go into the actual data..is this a bug @Melisa_D 

2022-07-01 09:43:35.5778,MYOB.Huxley.Utilities.IdamClient+<>c,Error,1,Error code:authentication_cancelled : Myob.IdentityModel.Clients.LiveDirectory.LiveDirectoryException: Exception of type 'Myob.IdentityModel.Clients.LiveDirectory.LiveDirectoryException' was thrown.
at Myob.IdentityModel.Clients.LiveDirectory.AuthenticationContext.RunAsyncTask[T](Task`1 task)
at Myob.IdentityModel.Clients.LiveDirectory.AuthenticationContext.AcquireToken(String clientId, Uri redirectUri, String[] resource, PromptBehavior promptBehavior, String userId, IDictionary`2 additionalRequestParameters)
at MYOB.Huxley.Utilities.IdamClient.AcquireToken(Boolean isInteractive)
at MYOB.Huxley.Utilities.IdamClient.Login()
2022-07-01 09:44:59.1724,MYOB.Huxley.Utilities.IdamClient+<>c,Error,1,Error code:authentication_cancelled : Myob.IdentityModel.Clients.LiveDirectory.LiveDirectoryException: Exception of type 'Myob.IdentityModel.Clients.LiveDirectory.LiveDirectoryException' was thrown.
at Myob.IdentityModel.Clients.LiveDirectory.AuthenticationContext.RunAsyncTask[T](Task`1 task)
at Myob.IdentityModel.Clients.LiveDirectory.AuthenticationContext.AcquireToken(String clientId, Uri redirectUri, String[] resource, PromptBehavior promptBehavior, String userId, IDictionary`2 additionalRequestParameters)

from the diagnostic log @Melisa_D 

I have completely turned off anti virus and firewall and still not works

I have also tried 

The following steps should resolve this issue. I do recommend that you speak to an IT support professional if you are unsure about making the following changes:

1. Open Internet Explorer
  2. Go to Settings
  3. Go to the Advanced Tab
  4. Scroll down to near the end and tick USE TLS 1.0, 1.1 or 1.2 

from this post https://community.myob.com/t5/AccountRight-Installing-and/MYOB-AccountRight-2020-2-1-Unable-to-conne...

kjm
Trusted Cover User
160 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

160Posts

18Kudos

2Solutions

@Melisa_D Hi, I still cannot login and have given yourself and myob all the information you have asked for. I am a little tired of this now as this is now stopping other tasks from progressing.

I am owner of the file and have all the permissions including Administrator. Other users on my network can easily login and do not have this problem. Is it account related? what is going on?

I have followed all your recommendations. What else do you need? It is not working

kjm
Trusted Cover User
160 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

160Posts

18Kudos

2Solutions

@Melisa_D  from the diagnostic log

2022-07-19 13:50:36.7563,MYOB.Huxley.Utilities.IdamClient+<>c,Error,1,Error code:authentication_ui_failed : Myob.IdentityModel.Clients.LiveDirectory.LiveDirectoryServerException: The authentication browser dialog failed. Reason: The server has not found anything matching the requested URI (Uniform Resource Identifier).

Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Hi @kjm

Sorry for the delay in my response. Can you please send me a private message with the below information:

• Serial number 
  • Your full name and email address used 
  • File name

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or