AP Balance incorrect - compared to Payables Reconciliation (Detail) 2019.2, for specific multi currency supplier

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Experienced Cover User
21 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

21Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

AP Balance incorrect - compared to Payables Reconciliation (Detail) 2019.2, for specific multi currency supplier

AP Balance vs payables reconciliation report(detail) do not balance for specific multi currency supplier,  I have gone back as far as MYOB will let me and could not find any additional amount owing to this supplier.

The outstanding on the payables reconciliation report(detail) seems correct

I have tried to find details in the community but have not the found specific problem

Any assistance will be apreciated

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
1,902 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,902Posts

224Kudos

221Solutions

Re: AP Balance incorrect - compared to Payables Reconciliation (Detail) 2019.2, for specific multi currency supplier

Hi @RobertV 

Thanks for your post.  It sounds like it could be one of the multi-currency fixes that is mentioned in AccountRight 2019.3 is now available. You should be able to update to this version to resolve it. 

Let me know if you need more information or resources.  If this answers your post please mark 'Accept as Solution' to help other users find this post easier. 

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Highlighted
Experienced Cover User
21 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

21Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Re: AP Balance incorrect - compared to Payables Reconciliation (Detail) 2019.2, for specific multi currency supplier

I did already update to 2019.3, but it did not fix the problem Smiley Sad

Still looking for a solution

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
2,815 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,815Posts

208Kudos

264Solutions

Hi @RobertV

Thank you for the update. I have sent you a private message for further information that we need so that we can troubleshoot this for you. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Highlighted
Experienced Cover User
64 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

64Posts

8Kudos

0Solutions

I also have a similar problem - multiple previously closed invoices have small amounts outstanding which show up when I print a Receivables Reconciliation report (detail) ... these go back years and are  again due to your new treatment of multi currency ..... another annoyance

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post