User
Australia
nasa
User

3Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Account Right Upgrade

What a conveluted exercise in futility this is.   Struggling to get the upgrade done, and as we operate multi currency even a bigger degree of ineptness.

To top it off, called support and after 30 minutes finally got to speak to a human voice who told us he would need to put us thru the upgrade section.   Next reaction is a recorded voice saying "we are experiences technical difficulties, good by".   WTF!!!!!

Can someone please advise me on how I can get to speak with a human who will assit us in our endeavours.

6 REPLIES 6
Contributing User RiverFire
8 Posts
Contributing User
Australia
RiverFire
Contributing User

8Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Account Right Upgrade

You are absolutely correct.   Frustration in all caps.   I have asked for when the  next upgrade is for Account Right as on trialling I found the 'multicurrency' was all but useless.  Only invoices show the original currency - all other reports and statments convert to AUD, which, for those of us who work in multicurrency, is ridiculous.  How they can present this to the market as a multicurrency platform as got me beat.  Not what I would have expected of MYOB at all.  We have stayed with Premier V19.13 but have been told it will not be supported after August 2019.  How good is that ???  I am waiting to see what they say about next upgrade, which I hope manages to actually handle multicurrency.  Otherwise,  they should withdraw this program until they have it sorted.

Experienced User Liz_A
23 Posts
Experienced User
Liz_A
Experienced User

23Posts

4Kudos

2Solutions

It appears that Gavin12345 and Mike James may have solutions for you to stay with your versions and still be able to run STP until MYOB have suitable products. The Classic products are robust and lack of support may not be an issue if you have meticulous backup protocols.

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
31,068 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

31068Posts

3925Kudos

4522Solutions

Hi @nasa 

Sorry to hear that you have had that experience attempting to contact our phone-based team.

Our Help Articles: Upgrade to the latest versionUpgrade a Premier multi-currency company file would be the recommended articles I would be looking at for upgrading and migrating a multi-currency company file.

If you do require further assistance do let us know how we can be of further assistance. I'm sure the MYOB Community would be happy to assist.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

nasa
3 Posts
User
Australia
nasa
User

3Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Dear All,

Sincerely appreciate your help and responses. Turns out that we don't have to worry about this for a further 12 months due to us being a "mum & dad" business Smiley Happy
My main complaint was (and still is) the inability to contact Myob in a timely manner & fashion. I've even gone to the length of looking at switching to Quickbooks. We've been with Myob for 22 years and have witnessed the decline in their customer service as their business has evolved, and yet we still pay our annual fee. Smiley Mad

Experienced User Liz_A
23 Posts
Experienced User
Liz_A
Experienced User

23Posts

4Kudos

2Solutions

I have recently had a client forced to upgrade by Reckon to a subscription licence even though they bought a perpetual licence years ago so I'm afraid they are only allowing subscription now as well and are becoming more expensive too.

Experienced User Robert_Mitchell
66 Posts
Experienced User
Robert_Mitchell
Experienced User

66Posts

18Kudos

3Solutions

Ha - maybe you should stop paying the annual fee! Good on you for doing your own research. Your accountant might be able to change your set up to not have you as employees in future or the ATO may change the rules as they are really hurting us small businesses with this change. 

Cheers

Robert

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post