1 Post
User
Alastair1

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Australian business needing NZ based file

Hi Peter,

I'm an Australian accountant with several files for a group of companies under an Australian subscription. 

I'd like to have a NZ company part of this group subscription and get the discount.

Is the only way to have NZD the local currency to establish a NZ file under a separate subscription?

1 REPLY 1
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
31,030 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

31030Posts

3922Kudos

4518Solutions

Re: Local Currency should be HKD (not AUD) in the upgraded AccountRight file

Hi @Alastair1 

The local currency is determined by the way in which option is selected when you first set up the company file in the New Company File Assistant. 

Attachment.PNG

If this option is set to Australia, then AccountRight will create an Australian company file and thus the local currency of AUD will be used if multiple currencies are enabled. If New Zealand is selected then a New Zealand file is selected and NZD is used.

From a subscription point of view, you would need to have a different serial number and thus a different subscription for an NZ file and another one for an AUD file. As a different subscription would be used the additional 60% discount for an additional subscription would not apply, as this relates to the subscription of the serial number.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post