Highlighted
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Change Local Currency AccountRight 2020.2

Hello, 

I have just upgraded from AccountRight Premier V19 to AccountRight 2020.2 (online). 

After the upgrade our local currency has changed to AUD. In AccountRight Premier V19 we were operating as NZD as our local currency. We need our local currency to be NZD on AccountRight 2020.2

I have navigated to Lists->Currencies where I can see all currencies, however no option to change default currency. 

Help is appreicated. 

Annotation 2020-06-03 111035.png
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
36,928 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

36,928Posts

5,003Kudos

5,396Solutions

Re: Change Local Currency AccountRight 2020.2

Hi @SamJoseph 

With AccountRight 2020 the local currency would either be AUD or NZD based on the type of file that is created. For example, if the file was created in an Australian AccountRight Classic product or Australia was selected when creating the company file in AccountRight 2020 the local currency would be AUD. If New Zealand software was used it would be NZD.

From having a quick look at your account, I can see that you do have an Australian based serial number thus the local currency in that file would be AUD. Note: There is no provision to change that local currency in AccountRight 2020.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Highlighted
Ultimate User
3,165 Posts
Ultimate User
Australia
Ultimate User

3,165Posts

2,262Kudos

437Solutions

Re: Change Local Currency AccountRight 2020.2

Hi @SamJoseph 

Not good news from MYOB. I know someone who may be able to help with unusual requests like this, for example to change the currency format through the back end or help convert the file to a NZ file (you would need MYOB to change the licence over as well) - send me a private message if you want contact details.

Regards

Gavin

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post