Currency Codes - main Codes (AUD, USD, EUR, GBP) made preferential or on top please!

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Super_Hag
Trusted Partner
52 Posts
Trusted Partner
Australia
Trusted Partner

52Posts

12Kudos

3Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Currency Codes - main Codes (AUD, USD, EUR, GBP) made preferential or on top please!

I understand that there was a need to have every 3 letter currency available but it would be great if we could either choose preferred currencies or have the main currencies prioritised. 

3 REPLIES 3
Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Re: Currency Codes - main Codes (AUD, USD, EUR, GBP) made preferential or on top please!

Hi @Super_Hag

Thank you for your post and we appreciate your feedback, I have passed on your feedback onto the relevant department for consideration in future enhancements. 

Feel free to come back to the Community Forum if you have anymore questions, we are more than happy to assist.

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

clinteidelman
29 Posts
Former Staff
Australia
Former Staff

29Posts

0Kudos

2Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Currency Codes - main Codes (AUD, USD, EUR, GBP) made preferential or on top please!

Hi @Super_Hag 

Our intention is to provide this in the future.

In the meantime, make sure to type the 3 letter currency code, as this is much quicker than scrolling for it

Super_Hag
Trusted Partner
52 Posts
Trusted Partner
Australia
Trusted Partner

52Posts

12Kudos

3Solutions

Thanks Clinton!  Sorry for the delay in responding.  Another suggestion would be the ability to print the currency codes as well! 

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post