Pru_CRL
3 Posts
User
Pru_CRL

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Foreign Currency option

Currently using AccouitngRight Premier AU 2019.2.1. 

We use to have option to enter invocies in Foreign Currency and we have entered few invoices as well.

All of the sudden the option disappeared. Tried calling MYOB and the wait time is breaking Centrelink records.

Wondring if anyone can shed some light ?

2 REPLIES 2
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
31,072 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

31072Posts

3927Kudos

4525Solutions

Re: Foreign Currency option

Hi @Pru_CRL 

To enter a transaction in a foreign currency Setup>>Preferences>>System>>I Deal in Multiple Currencies does need to be enabled. 

If that option is enabled and you don't have the currency option on your Enter Sales window, what sales layout is being used for your transactions? Currently, AccountRight 2019.2 can only do foreign currency sales in Service and Item layouts. If your layout is set to another option, like Professional, the currency would be set to the local currency i.e. AUD or NZD with no option to change it. You can see the Layout being used by the sale by selecting the Layout button, after selecting a customer's card.

Do let us know how you on and if you require further assistance.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Pru_CRL
3 Posts
User
Pru_CRL

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Foreign Currency option

Hi,

I have checked Setup>>Preferences>>System>>I Deal in Multiple Currencies option in my system has been ticked and greyed out.

Two days ago I had no options to enter in foreign currency either in sales or purchases - whichever layout you select.

Today all the of sudden it has turned up.

Thank you.

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post