Invoicing in USD Accountright Premier 2019.2

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
4 Posts
User

4Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Invoicing in USD Accountright Premier 2019.2

Hi all,

I am running the latest version of Accountright Premier 2019.2 and using the multi-currency function.  I now understand I cannot change my local currency to USD to record and track invoices I create in USD.

As you can have two company files with the subscription I thought I could track all my USD transactions (sales, receipts, transfers etc) in a whole separate file that come reporting time - I could merge with my AUD trnasactions (after currency rate exchanges).

However I cannot change the local currency to USD on the second company file I created so when I create an invoice it is still in AUD local currency.  I also have a USD bank account that payments are received into but I cannot make an income account USD based to receipt payments too?

Would someone have advice or assistance on how I can invoice a customer in USD and receipt that payment in USD.

Thanks in advance

B

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
35,748 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

35,748Posts

4,806Kudos

5,222Solutions

Re: Invoicing in USD Accountright Premier 2019.2

Hi @Belinda_Harris 

To record an invoice in a foreign currency you would go Sales>>Enter Sales>>Select the customer>>Select desired currency and rate before entering the desired invoice.

To make payment on that foreign currency invoice in a different currency, you would go to Sales>>Receive Payments>>Select the desired customer and bank account before, enter the desired amounts and rate before selecting Record

Note: I have assumed you have enabled Setup>>Preferences>>System>>I Deal in multi-currencies

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post