Belinda_Harris
4 Posts
User

4Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Invoicing in USD Accountright Premier 2019.2

Hi all,

I am running the latest version of Accountright Premier 2019.2 and using the multi-currency function.  I now understand I cannot change my local currency to USD to record and track invoices I create in USD.

As you can have two company files with the subscription I thought I could track all my USD transactions (sales, receipts, transfers etc) in a whole separate file that come reporting time - I could merge with my AUD trnasactions (after currency rate exchanges).

However I cannot change the local currency to USD on the second company file I created so when I create an invoice it is still in AUD local currency.  I also have a USD bank account that payments are received into but I cannot make an income account USD based to receipt payments too?

Would someone have advice or assistance on how I can invoice a customer in USD and receipt that payment in USD.

Thanks in advance

B

1 REPLY 1
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,166 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,166Posts

4,271Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Invoicing in USD Accountright Premier 2019.2

Hi @Belinda_Harris 

To record an invoice in a foreign currency you would go Sales>>Enter Sales>>Select the customer>>Select desired currency and rate before entering the desired invoice.

To make payment on that foreign currency invoice in a different currency, you would go to Sales>>Receive Payments>>Select the desired customer and bank account before, enter the desired amounts and rate before selecting Record

Note: I have assumed you have enabled Setup>>Preferences>>System>>I Deal in multi-currencies

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post