Issues with Multi Currency

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Experienced Partner
38 Posts
Experienced Partner
Australia
Experienced Partner

38Posts

43Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Issues with Multi Currency

Our client uses Multi Currency

Since installing 2019.3, we have not been able to apply payments against multi currency invoices direct from Bankfeeds 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
37,520 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

37,520Posts

5,095Kudos

5,495Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Issues with Multi Currency

Hi @Davidv 

Just testing the New>>Pay Bills function with multi-currency transactions in AccountRight 2019.3. When you select the New option for that amount the Pay Bill transaction will update the Amount ( foreign currency ) to be 0.00 thus making any payments added not balancing the transactions for matching.

As it is a change from the AccountRight 2019.2 product range, I have reached out to our team to ensure that the change was intentional to follow the same principle as the Sales./Recieve Payments side of things OR whether it is something that we can look at addressing in the future update.

With my testing, the workaround in that situation was to first generate the Pay Bills transaction via Purchases>>Pay Bills and then use the Find function to match to that bank transaction.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Highlighted
Experienced Partner
38 Posts
Experienced Partner
Australia
Experienced Partner

38Posts

43Kudos

1Solutions

Re: Issues with Multi Currency

Hi Steven

I also worked out your work around - I am hopeful that it is not a change but rather an oversight which will be corrected as it does not follow on MYOB's stated desires to "reduce the number of clicks it takes to do things" to make us revert to a 2 step process to apply payments - It is much simpler and faster to be able to apply direct from bankfeeds

Regards 

David

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post