Contributing Cover User
Australia
NWAccounts
Contributing Cover User

7Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Multi Currency Accountright Live 2019.2.0

After researching multi-currency, and getting prepared to turn on multi-currency in our current version of Accountright Live 2019.2.0 - am I correct that multi currency is not currently available?

5 REPLIES 5
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
31,019 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

31019Posts

3921Kudos

4518Solutions

Re: Multi Currency Accountright Live 2019.2.0

Hi @NWAccounts 

AccountRight 2019 offers a series of product levels; Basics, Standard, Plus and Premier. The multiple currency is available in the Premier product level. You can see what product level you are on via Help>>About AccountRight>>Product.

If you are on AccountRight Premier you can go to Setup>>Preferences>>System and I Deal in Multiple Currencies to enable that feature and start recording transactions in a foreign currency.

If you are on AccountRight Plus or below do let us know and we would be happy to arrange a callback for you from the team to discuss the possibility of upgrading to that version.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Contributing Cover User NWAccounts
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
NWAccounts
Contributing Cover User

7Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks Steven.  Yes we have AccountRight Standard.

Could I please arrange for a call back to upgrade? 

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
31,019 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

31019Posts

3921Kudos

4518Solutions

Hi @NWAccounts 

Happy to arrange for that callback for you. Just to ensure that we have the correct information to arrange that callback with can you send me a private message on the Forum with your best contact number and current product serial number.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Ultimate Partner The_Doc
908 Posts
Ultimate Partner
Australia
The_Doc
Ultimate Partner

908Posts

159Kudos

120Solutions

Hi @NWAccounts 

Whilst multi-currency is a very useful part of MYOB - I have yet to use the newly minted version of it in the current version.

I used multi-currency in the Classic version for 10 years plus and it was a very useful and important part of Premier Classic.

I have no experience with the new version and I am not sure if it is fully working in the new version (though the new version) has a lot of improvements over the old and is still being rolled out as features go live.

My advice is to not just turn it on try to make it work in MYOB if you have no experience - please employ a seriously experienced multi-currency Partner (in the new version) to help you set this up correctly. It is not for the faint hearted and it will bite you in the butt if you get it wrong and it is very hard to then go back and fix.

There are a lot of very experienced partners who will be happy to help you - that money will be well spent.

The Doc

PD_jonathan
2 Posts
User
PD_jonathan

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Last week (May19) we migrated to AccountRight Premier AU 2019.2. Very happy to be STP compliant now and thank you to the team who repaired our file so that our implementation of multi-currency could be upgraded.

The real need now is some reporting that can show foreign currency amounts. All reporting is currently converted to AUD. We at least need the option to produce a trial balance with foreign currency accounts showning balances in foreign currency. Otherwise our auditors will be checking foreign currency bank statements against AUD trial balance accounts which is not going to be well received.

What is the timing for a new release which can produce a trial balance with foreign currency amounts displayed?

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post