Belinda_Harris
4 Posts
User

4Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Timesheet entry against a multi currency customer

Hi All,

I am using the multi-currency function to record transactions for overseas purchases / sales etc. 

I record employee timesheets against jobs / customers and have just found that I cannot enter a timesheet against a customer who is not AUD.  I cannot understand why this would be.  When entering the timesheet - I can allocate the job number but the client no longer shows.

When I run an activity detail report the activity and time is there but no customer.  I run various reports to marry project work to budgets etc so I need to be able to crosscheck the timesheets against customers.

Any suggestions on why this would be happening?  Thank you

B

1 REPLY 1
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,069 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,069Posts

4,257Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Timesheet entry against a multi currency customer

Hi @Belinda_Harris 

As AccountRight 2019 doesn't allow for the user to create a timebilling layout* invoice for a foreign currency transaction. As such those customers with a default foreign currency set on their card will not appear in the Customer List on the Activity Slip window. For those customers to appear they would need to have the default currency set on their card to be AUD. 

*AccountRight 2019.2 will allow for foreign currency invoice transactions to be in a service or item layout

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post