8 Posts
Contributing User
Australia
Contributing User

8Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

Timing of MYOB upgrades of Account Right

I have trialled the new Account Right using multicurrency and found it inadequate to say the very least.   I am honestly surprised that MYOB considered that this software was ready to present to the market.  You have much work to do.   I understand all support for Premier V19.13 will cease in August 2019.  So I am fast running out of time to be able to stay with MYOB as our accounting software.   Can anyone tell me when the next upgrade will be ready so that I can trial that?   I hvae been using MYOB for 20 years so am very comfortable with it and personally would prefer to stay with MYOB - but going over to Account Right in its current format is not an option for us.

9 REPLIES 9
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,267 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,267Posts

4,284Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Timing of MYOB upgrades of Account Right

Hi @RiverFire 

AccountRight 2019.3 is currently still in development. As such, at this stage, we don't have an estimated time frame for when that update will be made available to clients.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Experienced User schiatswawater
10 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

10Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

How do we meet ATO requirement on STP?

Has MYOB reported to ATO that its user with multi-currency is not ready for STP?

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,267 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,267Posts

4,284Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @schiatswawater 

Client that are using multi-currency on AccountRight Classic are encouraged to upgrade to AccountRight 2019 to obtain the benefits of that program range and also to become STP compliant. Our Help Articles: Upgrade to the new AccountRight & Upgrade a Premier multi-currency company file would be able to assist with that process.

I have also sent you a private message on this Forum.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Valued User Robert_Mitchell
134 Posts
Valued User
Valued User

134Posts

38Kudos

0Solutions

I strongly suggest you do your own separate research for this, including on the ATO STP website or try private messaging Gavin12345 as he seems to be able to provide useful information for users in your position. 

Cheers

Robert

Ultimate Partner BooksInTheCloud
1,730 Posts
Ultimate Partner
Australia
Ultimate Partner

1,730Posts

1,501Kudos

0Solutions

@RiverFire @schiatswawater 

Caution 

I would highly recommend you don't go down whatever path @Robert_Mitchell is taking you.  Whatever product it is they are suggesting is not allowed to be mention as it is probably for a very good reason as it is not supported by MYOB.  If there are issues down the track as a result of users using an unsupported aspect or add on of the core MYOB software you might not be able to get the issues resolved very easily by MYOB themselves.  

If I am responding to your query and I have helped you please kindly mark my post as a solution to assist others in the future.
Warm Regards
Renae

@renae2peas
Trusted Cover User DevP
40 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

40Posts

28Kudos

0Solutions

Are all v19 multi-currency features added to the latest AccountRight version?

Cheers,
Dev
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,267 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,267Posts

4,284Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @DevP 

Help Article: How is multi-currency different from AccountRight v19? talks about the differences between the two versions and also do lists what can and can't be done in terms of multi-currency in AccountRight 20xx.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Trusted Cover User DevP
40 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

40Posts

28Kudos

0Solutions

Not sure why are we being recommended to upgrade if all v19 multi currency features are still not available on the new version.

Cheers,
Dev
Experienced Cover User Lara10
49 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

49Posts

6Kudos

0Solutions

@DevP... after 5 years it is a mystery why MYOB haven't been able to conquer this multi currency issue - there are many problems with it from what I can see (and many backwards steps) .... the STP though, that seems to be no problem and the Super portal also work seamlessly ... still, the problems I'm experiencing are having an impact on my business and readiness for sending our file to our external accountant and ramifications beyond.

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post