Experienced Cover User
Australia
DevP
Experienced Cover User

35Posts

28Kudos

1Solutions

Transfer Between USD Accounts

I am unable to use Transfer Money, Spend Money or Receive Money functions for USD accounts.

Transfer Money: USD accounts do not appear.

Spend/Receive Money: When I select a USD account, second account wont appear in the dropdown list after Memo.

Cheers,
Dev
2 REPLIES 2
Experienced Cover User DevP
35 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
DevP
Experienced Cover User

35Posts

28Kudos

1Solutions

Re: Transfer Between USD Accounts

Any help from the MYOB team here?

Cheers,
Dev
MYOB Moderator Theresa_D
862 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Theresa_D
MYOB Moderator

862Posts

123Kudos

117Solutions

Re: Transfer Between USD Accounts

Hi @DevP 

Thanks for your post, apologies for the delayed response.  In terms of Multi currency many of the settings are locked in to the local currency.  The process for this scenario would be that you would have a holding account in the local currency, create a Spend Money transaction to transfer the funds into the holding account before doing a Recieve Money from the holding account to the required account. Our AccountRight v19 Support Note: Transferring between foreign currencies outlines the principle that would be used. 

We are hoping additional product development will be under review soon to expand the mulit currency provisions within the software. If you need further assistance please let me know. 

If your inquiry has been resolved please mark "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this content easier.  I hope this helps!

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post