Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

52Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

USD Bank cannot be saved

Hi,

I am trying to record the us dollar transactions but in the send money page, I can not chose the usd bank option after I have chose usd option 

Then I have checked usd dollar account then found that "account type : bank" now has been turned in grey .

Please see the attached screedshot and let me know what to do.

Thank you 

Capture_Bank.PNG
3 REPLIES 3
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,218 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,218Posts

4,276Kudos

0Solutions

Re: USD Bank cannot be saved

Hi @Skipio_account 

That USD Bank account would be available for selection as the Pay from Account. That account would not appear in the allocation account section (yellow section) with AccountRight 2019.

Depending on the needs a Receive Money transaction would need to be recorded or a set the transaction to have the main Pay from Account to be that USD Bank account.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Contributing Cover User Skipio_account
52 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

52Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi 

I have recorded the transactions which is transfer money between the USD account and AUD Account.

For this tranaction, I have done selecting USD option in the spend money section 

Now I cannot do this because even if I selected USD option, cannot choose USD Aaccount as a receiver account.

As you said I cannot do this from now where can I make the transactions for the USD tranaction???

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,218 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,218Posts

4,276Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @Skipio_account 

If you are transferring from your USD Account to your AUD account you would be looking at doing a Spend Money transaction and selecting the USD bank account as the Pay from Account with the AUD account as the allocation account:

Attachment.PNG

If the money is being transferred to the USD account from the AUD account it would be a Recieve Money transaction with the Deposit to account being the USD account and the AUD as the allocation account:

Attachment2.PNG

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post