LittleFlasher

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Working with multiple currencies

Hi there,

I'm brand new to MYOB Smiley Sad

I have AR Plus and need multiple currencies

I spoke to someone today who emailed this link... http://help.myob.com/wiki/x/2YmyAQ

As per the suggestion… Want to give it a try? Before turning on the multi-currency features in your working company file, why not have a play in AccountRight's sample company file. You can then see what multi-currency can and can’t do and work out if it's right for you.

...I have opened the sample file, but to access multi-currency the file needs to be online… and the sample one can’t go online. Please can you advise how we’re meant to sample before we buy if it won’t allow it, 

I seem to be going around in circles. Smiley Sad

1 REPLY 1
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
31,099 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

31099Posts

3931Kudos

4528Solutions

Re: Working with multiple currencies

Hi @LittleFlasher 

While you are welcome to test the multi-currency in the AccountRight Premier Clearwater file by enabling the Setup>>Preferences>>System -- I Deal in Multiple Currencies option. However, as the company is a locally stored file do not enable Turn on Live Exchange Rates.  This will allow you to use the multi-currency feature in that company file in that version of the program.

Do note that the exchange rate on transactions would need to be entered manually as per Help Article: Changing a transaction's exchange rate

Let us know how you get on and if you require further assistance.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post