statements in USD Accountright 2020.2

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
RiverFire
Experienced User
40 Posts
Experienced User
Australia
Experienced User

40Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

statements in USD Accountright 2020.2

How do you print a statement so that it is in original currency.  We use multiple foreign currencies on invoices and statements need to be in that currency.    

3 REPLIES 3
Jesh_D
1,447 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,447Posts

0Kudos

133Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: statements in USD Accountright 2020.2

Hi @RiverFire 

When creating and sending a statement the amounts should display the original currency automatically. However, in saying that, you can add a currency code filter to your personalised statement to display the currency on your statement if it is not automatically displaying for you. To do this:

1. Go to the Setup menu and choose Customise Forms. The Customise Forms window appears.
  2. Click the Statements tab on the left.
  3. Click the type of statement form you want to customise. The forms for that statement type will be listed.

1s.png

4. Select the form you want to customise then click Customise. The form opens, ready to be modified.
  5. To show the currency code add the [Currency Code] data field and a text field to show "Amounts in" (or similar). 

2s.jpg

For further guidance on personalising a statement check out this Help Article Personalising statements
, or for adding text and fields to forms have a look at Add text to fields and forms.

Please let me and the MYOB Community forum know if you need for assistance.

Kind regards,
Jesh

MYOB Community Support

RiverFire
Experienced User
40 Posts
Experienced User
Australia
Experienced User

40Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

HI - info on Setup for customised forms was great.  I have set up the new form with Currency [Currency Code]. 

I have another question however regarding printing of the statements. 

I have one customer card, default currency USD.  I have tested doing an invoice in AUD with this card.  All good.  Receivables reconciliation All Good - shows both invoice currencies correctly.  But If I select print statement and select the card with two currencies transactions, MYOB prints two statements for the two currencies - which is good - but only allows selection of one statement form.  So, if I have a statement form with "Currency [Currency Code]" and one without, I get to select one only and both statements print with this format - not good.

How do I select the second form for the second statement (or do I have to run the statement request twice, get four statements and discard the two statements that are in the wrong form layout).??

RiverFire
Experienced User
40 Posts
Experienced User
Australia
Experienced User

40Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

Forget my question.  All good.  Of course the second currency prints on the second statement...... dah

Many thanks

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post