LenaR
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Allocating PAYE Payments

Hi There

I am using MYOB Essentials Payroll and am wanting to allocate my PAYE payment to IRD to my Kiwisaver Payable and PAYE Payable codes.  However I can't use them when in the allocation screen.  I have gone into my accounts list and they are locked an greyed out.  I understand that they are system accounts but I thought I would be able to code the paye payment to them.  Otherwise I am left with a liability on the balance sheet that I can't get rid of.

Please help?

Lena

2 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
27,436 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

27436Posts

3220Kudos

4023Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: Allocating PAYE Payments

Hi @LenaR

You mentioned that the accounts are greyed out in the Accounts Lists, this tends to indicate that they are not active accounts. As the accounts are not active they will not appear in the Allocate to list when you select to record a transaction against them.

I would recommend going to Accounts Lists>>Edit accounts and navigate to the required account. You need to ensure that the Active tickbox is enabled for those accounts. If it is not, do tick that option and select Save. Once that account is active, it should appear in the Allocate to Lists for transactions.

Do let us know how you get on and if you require further assistance.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Highlighted
LenaR
2 Posts
User
LenaR
User