36 Posts
Experienced Cover User
New Zealand
Experienced Cover User

36Posts

3Kudos

1Solutions

Annual leave display on payslips different to pay history display

Is there anyway I can change how the annual leave is displayed on our staffs emailed payslips?

I want it to show the balance available eg: hours accrued, less hours taken = available;  which is how it is displayed on screen in pay history

When they are emailed it shows it differently which is proving to be very confusing for a few of our employees as it doesn't show the balance of what is actually owing

Have attached examples

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

payslip history.jpg
Emailed payslip.png
2 REPLIES 2
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator
40,204 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

40,204Posts

5,453Kudos

5,940Solutions

Re: Annual leave display on payslips different to pay history display

Hi @ATL 

The format of the Annual leave figures that are listed on the payslips for an employee is not able to be changed by the user.

The reason why some reports will show an older format is that with the MYOB Payroll 2020.5 update, to be more transparent around the Holidays Acts and to give great clarity to employees/employers, updates were made to key points namely the payslips. This work hasn't been extended to all reports such as the pay history.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

ATL
Experienced Cover User
36 Posts
Experienced Cover User
New Zealand
Experienced Cover User

36Posts

3Kudos

1Solutions

Re: Annual leave display on payslips different to pay history display

Thanks for your reply

It is unfortunate that it doesn't show the balance available as it does in the history.

Some of our employees have a hard time understanding how leave works and all they see is what they are due and have accrued, and don't take into account any they have already used.  They would understand the simple equation a lot easier.

Would also make things easier if it was the same format on both as I have only just found out it displays differently.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post