Can not delete pay history

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Contributing User Barbarabcp
10 Posts
Contributing User
New Zealand
Contributing User

10Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Can not delete pay history

Payroll Essentials - I have done a pay run, finialised and then realised a mistake so went to the employee concerned and deleted his pay for that week and did it again correctly. The pay did delete but when I went back into his account there it was again along with the new pay I had done.

I am only clicking delete this employee only not the whole pay run. I have now deleted the incorrect pay 4 times and it keeps coming back. I have logged out completely, left it a couple of days but no, there it is again. I cannot do end of month IRD figures as it shows he has two pays in one week.

How can I delete the incorrect pay. I'm sure I have done it before, but now I come to think of it the accountant said we had double pays  for other employees listed as not actually paid out in last years figures.

Is this a bug?

Help appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3
MYOB Moderator Satyam_N
316 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
MYOB Moderator

316Posts

66Kudos

58Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Can not delete pay history

Hi @Barbarabcp

Thanks for posting on the MYOB Community Forum.

To delete the pay, make sure you click Save at the bottom of the page after clicking on X and Yes.Delete pay flow.png

For a step by step process, click here- Changing or deleting a pay

Do let us know how you get on and if you require further assistance.

Cheers,
Satyam
MYOB Client Support
Contributing User Barbarabcp
10 Posts
Contributing User
New Zealand
Contributing User

10Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks, yes that works now, I thought just clicking on confirm would do it. Didn't page right down to the bottom to find another save key.

Goodness I have been doing it wrong for two years now. Thinking I had deleted pays when I hadn't. What a mess to tidy up in the three businesses I use MYOB Essentials in. IRD thinks staff have been paid and they haven't.

Can there be another prompt box to save the screen after you have confirmed...

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,953 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,953Posts

4,408Kudos

4,781Solutions

Hi @Barbarabcp

Thank you for your feedback and great to hear that selecting save has worked for yourself.

Currently, we don't have any immediate plans to introduce a message prompting the client to select save after changes are made to a card, however, its something that we indicated in the Help Article on this topic - Changing or deleting a pay

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post