MYOBCommunity
Partner Zone
|
|
Partner Zone

Emailing Payslips Error

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
DebMassey
2 Posts
User
New Zealand
DebMassey

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Emailing Payslips Error

I am experiencing email issues with Payroll 2017.1  When emailing payslips during the pay process and reprints I get the error message 1734/PropertySENDSMTPEMAIL is not found. This is when I choose send via SMTP.  I can't use the send via Outlook 2013 or above as I am running Outlook 2010. 

The 3rd option of sending via email software results in the error message - either there is no default mail client or the current mail client cannot fulfill the message request. Please run Outlook and set it as the default mail client.

I am running Windows 10.  Outlook is my default email programme.

We have an xtra.co.nz email account.  Is this the problem?

MYOB Email Error.JPG
2 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator Neil_M
8,407 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator

8407Posts

897Kudos

1177Solutions

Re: Emailing Payslips Error

Hi @DebMassey

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a great resource.

Due to some changes made by xtra in the back end of their SMTP server, it’s not possible to use their smtp details to send emails through their smtp server.

Although you don’t have the specified version, I would still be inclined to try sending via Outlook. As this method is designed to pass the information onto Outlook, it may still pass the information across to your version of Outlook and send it out.

Generally speaking that last error about there being no default mail client, means that under the Windows Control Panel there is no compatible email program set as a default within Windows.

Regards
Neil
MYOB Client Support
DebMassey
2 Posts
User
New Zealand
DebMassey

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Emailing Payslips Error

Hi Neil

When I try to use Outlook or above option I get these error messages.

I have no trouble using payroll and sending payslips via email on my laptop so there must be something inhibiting this on my desktop?  Any suggestions would be great thanks. 

Outlook is my default email program so I don't know where else to amend this?

Thanks

Deb

Email Error.JPG
Email error 2.JPG
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post