Partner Zone
Partner Zone

Emailing payslips

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Experienced User sarahh02
50 Posts
Experienced User
New Zealand
sarahh02
Experienced User

50Posts

13Kudos

0Solutions

Emailing payslips

I am having trouble with emailing payslips.  Outlook is closed.  The email procedure starts correctly and the will fail with the message "OLE error code 0x800706be: The remote procedure call failed".  I can hit ok and then it continures and will complete successfully.  1 one of the payslips will not have been sent, I then have to go back into the Enter Pays screen and email the individual payslip.  This happens successfully.  We are running AccountRight Plus payroll Version 2017.1  I have attached a screen shot of the actual problem when it occurred.

Look forward to getting this problem solved as it is very irritating.  Thanks Sarah

Capture.PNG
4 REPLIES 4
Ultimate Partner jenniek
2,414 Posts
Ultimate Partner
New Zealand
jenniek
Ultimate Partner

2414Posts

999Kudos

302Solutions

Re: Emailing payslips

Hi there @sarahh02

Which email option are you using? - smtp or via email software?

Regards,
Jennie Kingma
JK Business Systems Ltd, Hamilton, NZ
Email: jennie@jkbusiness.co.nz
50 Posts
Experienced User
New Zealand
sarahh02
Experienced User

50Posts

13Kudos

0Solutions

Hi there @jenniek

i am using the "Send via Outlook 2013 or above option, and i have the "Display each email before sending" unticked.

Cheers

@sarahh02

MYOB Moderator Jake_N
1,284 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
Jake_N
MYOB Moderator

1284Posts

189Kudos

144Solutions

Hi @sarahh02,

This error message you are getting seems similar to the error located here, Error: "1426/OLE" error code 0x800700e" when emailing pay slips.

Please have a read through this and try the fixes that are mentioned. Let us know how you go.

Cheers,
Jake

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

50 Posts
Experienced User
New Zealand
sarahh02
Experienced User

50Posts

13Kudos

0Solutions

Hi there @Jake_N

before I launched into this fix I thought I should try to recreate the issue with Clearwater as it is tough to test on live files.  I have Outlook closed and used the same method to send the emails via Outlook 2013 or above.  Unfortunately I can not recreate it.  My thought is that perhaps there is actually something wrong with the particular email addresses. But having said that, when I send them individually I have no problem.   I feel I should go ahead and do it anyway and when pay day rolls around again I may get a pleasant surprise.

Do you agree? 

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post