Emailing payslips

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Experienced User sarahh02
50 Posts
Experienced User
New Zealand
Experienced User

50Posts

13Kudos

0Solutions

Emailing payslips

I am having trouble with emailing payslips.  Outlook is closed.  The email procedure starts correctly and the will fail with the message "OLE error code 0x800706be: The remote procedure call failed".  I can hit ok and then it continures and will complete successfully.  1 one of the payslips will not have been sent, I then have to go back into the Enter Pays screen and email the individual payslip.  This happens successfully.  We are running AccountRight Plus payroll Version 2017.1  I have attached a screen shot of the actual problem when it occurred.

Look forward to getting this problem solved as it is very irritating.  Thanks Sarah

Capture.PNG
4 REPLIES 4
Ultimate Partner jenniek
2,427 Posts
Ultimate Partner
New Zealand
Ultimate Partner

2,427Posts

1,006Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Emailing payslips

Hi there @sarahh02

Which email option are you using? - smtp or via email software?

Regards,
Jennie Kingma
JK Business Systems Ltd, Hamilton, NZ
Email: jennie@jkbusiness.co.nz
50 Posts
Experienced User
New Zealand
Experienced User

50Posts

13Kudos

0Solutions

Hi there @jenniek

i am using the "Send via Outlook 2013 or above option, and i have the "Display each email before sending" unticked.

Cheers

@sarahh02

MYOB Moderator Jake_N
1,419 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
MYOB Moderator

1,419Posts

193Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @sarahh02,

This error message you are getting seems similar to the error located here, Error: "1426/OLE" error code 0x800700e" when emailing pay slips.

Please have a read through this and try the fixes that are mentioned. Let us know how you go.

Cheers,
Jake

MYOB Community Developer

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

50 Posts
Experienced User
New Zealand
Experienced User

50Posts

13Kudos

0Solutions

Hi there @Jake_N

before I launched into this fix I thought I should try to recreate the issue with Clearwater as it is tough to test on live files.  I have Outlook closed and used the same method to send the emails via Outlook 2013 or above.  Unfortunately I can not recreate it.  My thought is that perhaps there is actually something wrong with the particular email addresses. But having said that, when I send them individually I have no problem.   I feel I should go ahead and do it anyway and when pay day rolls around again I may get a pleasant surprise.

Do you agree? 

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post