MYOBCommunity
Partner Zone
|
|
Partner Zone

Error message when emailing payslips

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Contributing Cover User michellehardy
6 Posts
Contributing Cover User
New Zealand
michellehardy
Contributing Cover User

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

I have been having troubles today emailing and printing payslips from MYOB Payroll after upgrading our computer to windows 10.

I originally found some support notes and have removed the MYOB PDF software it said too, then uninstalled payroll and reinstalled it.  This seemed to fix it.  However then I was still having problems with printing (it would default back to the MYOB PDF and not my printer) so I removed that device again and now a new error message is coming up and I cant email payslips.

The error message is attached but says 1429/OLE IDispatch exception code 1801 from CDINTF-2.

I would rather not have to go through the lengths of uninstalling and reinstalling again as this process has already taken hours of my time for the Payroll system not to work completely correctly anyway.

Please can you help?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
6 Posts
Contributing Cover User
New Zealand
michellehardy
Contributing Cover User

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

I have been having troubles today emailing and printing payslips from MYOB Payroll after upgrading our computer to windows 10.

I originally found some support notes and have removed the MYOB PDF software it said too, then uninstalled payroll and reinstalled it.  This seemed to fix it.  However then I was still having problems with printing (it would default back to the MYOB PDF and not my printer) so I removed that device again and now a new error message is coming up and I cant email payslips.

The error message is attached but says 1429/OLE IDispatch exception code 1801 from CDINTF-2.

I would rather not have to go through the lengths of uninstalling and reinstalling again as this process has already taken hours of my time for the Payroll system not to work completely correctly anyway.

Please can you help?

Thanks

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
29,198 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

29198Posts

3492Kudos

4285Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: Error message when emailing payslips

Hi @michellehardy

You mentioned that you removed the AO PDF Printer, uninstalled then reinstalled. After that was completed you then removed the AO PDF Printer again but you didn't indicate if that was AO PDF Printer was reinstalled?

If that that AO PDF Printer is not listed in the Start Menu>>>Devices and Printers it can generate a similar message to what are experiencing. I would recommend going through New Zealand Payroll: Error: "AMYUNI driver failed" which does go through the process of that reinstall. You also might want to take a look at Amyuni Driver failed message when trying to email payslips it does describe the process as well in a little more detail.

Do let us know how you get on and if you require further assistance

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

6 Posts
Contributing Cover User
New Zealand
michellehardy
Contributing Cover User

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks very much Steve, seems to be working now after reinstalling that MYOB PDF drive again. Hopefully I dont continue to have normal printing issues like I was when that was installed again but I do know how to get around it my selecting my printer driver.

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
29,198 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

29198Posts

3492Kudos

4285Solutions

Hi @michellehardy

Great to hear that a reinstall of the MYOB AO PDF Printer has worked for yourself, thanks for letting us know.

If you do have any further enquires don't hesitate to post on the MYOB Community Forum again.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post